Wednesday 31 August 2011

MASOCHISTIC SESSION

One of the dictionary definitions for masochism is a willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.  Well, once in a while I pay for such a masochistic session with the traditional Chinese masseur whom my friends and I fondly refer to as Uncle Urut (Massage Uncle).
I am no pervert just because I go for such sessions.  The fact is I had sprained my arm while lifting my mum who had a fall last Saturday.  You see, I had a bad fall while boarding the bus many years ago and as a result injured my back and dislocated my arm.  Now. whenever I overexert my right arm, I risk getting it dislocated again or sprained.  
Wonders of wonders, my arm will be healed after a session or two with the Uncle.  That is why I willingly subject myself to such a type of torture.







After the session was over and I felt much better.  See, I even posed with Uncle's Dummy with all the Pressure Points.  He wrapped a towel over it for the sake of modesty.  Heh!  Heh!


No comments: