Wednesday 15 June 2011

LIME PLANTS FOR GOOD LUCK AND TO ABSORB BAD LUCK

This was the lime plant that I bought to decorate my house for Chinese New Year.  It has already been 5 months already and there are still golden fruits adorning my plant.
I read in one of Lilian Too's books that it is auspicious to have a pair of lime trees on each side of the main door.  This invites good luck into the home as the lime tree signifies abundance and prosperity.  She also mentioned that the sour taste of the fruit is able to absorb and kill any bad luck or evil influence which may be lurking in ones home.  This is because lime is akin to salt which has the ability to soak up bad energy to cleanse the one and attract abundance.  Wow.  Two in one, not bad.
Hmm ... I shouldn't have been so stingy and bought two pots of plants instead of one.

No comments: