Wednesday 15 June 2011

ANTICIPATING THE AIRING OF 'YOU'VE FALLEN FOR ME"


Ever since I watched the K-drama, "He's beautiful", I have become a fan of the four main leads who form the fictional band ANJELLS, Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jong Yong Hwa and Lee Hong Ki.  In that drama, Park Shin Hye's character, Ko Min Nam, fell for the leader of the group, the eccentric Hwang Tae Kyung played by Jang Geun Suk.
As in most dramas, the second male lead who is usually oh-so-gentle, kind and super boyfriend material would get passed over.  Well, this happened to the character played by Jong Yong Hwa.  I am sure that many who watched the drama were hoping that Ko Mi Nam would choose him instead of the egocentric Tae Kyung.  But ... it was not meant to be.
I am now anticipating a new drama titled, "You've Fallen For Me" pairing Park Shin Hye and Jong Yong Hwa as this time around she falls for him.
The drama is scheduled to air on June 29.  That means, I can watch it online on July 1st with the English subtitles.  Hopefully, this will be an interesting watch.  I soooo miss all the members of ANJELLS.  How wonderful it would be if they decide to film, "He's Beautiful Part 2".

No comments: