Wednesday 20 April 2011

USING SEA SALT TO REPEL EVIL SPIRITS


I was taught by my sifu that sea salt can be used to break curses, hexes, and spells.  It has the power to purify things and thus is used  to remove negative Qi or Energy.   Some people would use salt to form a border around the perimeters of their houses to prevent spirts and demons from entering.   For this reason, sea salt is used  to guard doorways, and windows.
Buddhists believe that salt is a powerful tool to ward off evil spirits. There is this practice of throwing salt over ones shoulder before reentering ones house after attending a funeral.  Why?  It is because the salt would frighten away any evil spirit or ghost that might have followed one back from the cemetery.
That is why I always keep a bag of sea salt in my kitchen cabinet for such purposes.  Anything evil that comes my way will get a handful of salt thrown at it.

No comments: