Wednesday 20 April 2011

MEET ALL THE LI NA BEARS



When I was one year old, my late father bought me my first bear.  Weird as it may sound, I can still remember the day he bought back the golden coloured bear for me.  Mind you I was only one.  I recall my dad coming home in his bicycle with the bear in the basket of his carriage.  He then parked his bicycle, got down and brought the bear for me.  At that time I was with my mummy in the compound of our old house.  Ever since, I have been hooked on bears.
Though my first bear has already disintegrated beyond recognition and was sent to the dumpster, my love for these furry and huggable soft toys has never waned. 
Here I am introducing you to 19 of my darlings.  I have a few more back home in Ipoh to keep me company when I go back during the weekends.

P/s:  My dad took a picture of me with my first bear after he gave it to me but I need to look for it in the family photo album.  If I find it I will post it here.

No comments: