Friday 18 March 2011

ONE PLACE I AM KEEPING IN MIND TO VISIT





I found out about this vineyard from one of my Blog friends, Miss Annie Cheah.  Yeah! I cannot refer to her as a Blog visitor only as she has moved one notch up to be a Blog friend since we communicate.  I have quite a number of blog visitors daily and my number of Blog friends is also steadily increasing.  Yeh!  Anyway, I digress.  Let me go back to the grapes.
Annie emailed an article about a vineyard in Sik, Kedah complete with pictures of the luscious looking grapes. The vineyard is owned by the Excel Agrotech Company which has been operating since 2007 in Sik, Kedah. The grapes grown here are of the Black Opal variety.  Visitors are given the opportunity to harvest the grapes on their own.  They need to pay about RM40 for each kilogramme, depending on the quality of the grapes.  Adults pay an entry fee of RM3 to enter the vineyard and RM1.50 for children aged between 7 - 12.Those of you who live in Malaysia may want to go visit. 
Hmm ... I want to visit the place one of these days.  Wonder if my mum and Aunt Linda would want to tag along?

To find out more about this place, please visit: http://berislakegrapes.com/beris_lake.html

2 comments:

Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

woahhh! my mom and aunt planted grapes as well at the backyards. we did get some grapes after some time, but not as big as the ones in this vineyard!

Miss Cheah said...

Hey! Long time haven't gotten a comment from you. Hope you are keeping well.
Are you thinking of visiting the vineyard?