Friday 19 November 2010

TAKESHI LOOKALIKE

 I am currently watching a Korean drama on 8TV called, "Oh! My Lady".  It is about a divorced 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, who takes on the job of manager to a famous celebrity Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Somehow both the characters find themselves in an awkward living situation as Min Woo pays Gae Hwa to take care of his daughter, Ye Eun.
I have already watched four episodes and I can't help but think that the main actor, Choi Siwon of the boy group, Super Junior, looks a lot like actor Takeshi Kaneshiro.  People say that there are 7 people on this earth who look alike and I guess Takeshi and Siwon are 2 of 7.
Look at the pictures of the two actors below and tell me if you agree.

Takeshi                                             Siwon

2 comments:

Sidratul Muntaha said...

totally not same.
ahhaa..
I am Choi Siwon fan.
since the movie he's played along Andy Lau.
btw,he's most familir with suju rather than as an actor himself.
owh,saranghae oppa!
ehehee...
in the otherhand,takeshi already known not only as actor but also as videogame character..
but both of them so cute.

#kalau lelaki tgk perempuan cantik boleh berdarah hidung,tapi kalau sebaliknya?! = pitam!
ahahha

Miss Cheah said...

So you agree that both look alike. Yes.