Friday 19 November 2010

SECOND VISIT TO MARINA ISLAND

Yesterday was a holiday for my school as the teachers and students had replaced the classes on a Saturday some weeks ago.  I did not go back to Ipoh as I needed to get two more fans installed in my house and also some repairs for the electric sockets.  Furthermore, I had bought a chest of drawers and the furniture shop people could only send it yesterday morning.
 After everything was done, I invited Lai Yoong and Kamariah to go with me to Marina Island to see what progress have been done to the place since I visited it a few months ago.  On my first visit, Kamariah and I only drove around the place to have a looksee and did not get down from the car.  This time around, we had time to look around.
In the above picture, Kamariah and Lai Yoong are outside the Marina Island Complex.
 Kamariah and I pose a picture at the Complex ground with Pangkor Island as the background.
 Kamariah and Lai Yoong


 Waiting for the Cendol
 Mr Cendol is one of the first food outlets to operate at Marina Complex
 People relaxing by the beach of Marina Complex in the evening
 Marina Island Hotel

 Exterior of Marina Island Hall
Inside Marina Island Hall

No comments: