Thursday 8 July 2010

UNABLE TO GO FOR PRACTICAL TRAINING

I mentioned that some of my students are undergoing industrial training at the present moment.   Every few days, I would go out with some of the skills training teachers to look in on the trainees. 
One of my students (see second picture) could not take part in the industrial training as she had a mishap during the school holidays and became ill.  When she was well enough, she came back to school instead of going out for her practical.  Immediately after her mishap, she lost her memory.  However, she has regained a lot of her memory and her condition is improving by the day.   She would either be in the workshop with her class teacher Puan Hajjah Zamrudah or in the library with me.  When she is with me I teach her to take photographs, photo editing and a bit of English language.  Next week I will be helping her create a blog.

No comments: