Tuesday 13 April 2010

NATURAL BEAUTY

The pretty little girl in the two pictures above and the beautiful young lady in the third and fourth pictures are the same person.  I thought I'd post these pictures of my former student, Ros Ramona here as eye candy. For your information, she is currently studying at Segi College but does modelling and acting as part-time jobs.
Actually I keep reading about quite a number of female Asian celebrities who have gone under the knife to enhance their looks so often that sometimes when I am watching a beautiful actress or singer on screen, I wonder if her beauty was God given or the result of a very skilled plastic surgeon. As is very obvious, what Ramona has is good genes.  By the way, she is a mixture of Pakistani, German, Malay and Siamese.

No comments: