Saturday 17 April 2010

MY FAVOURITE 'KON' CURRY NOODLES

This is a plate of  Kon Curry Bihun or Dried Curry Noodles that I like so much.  It is usually served with chicken and prawns but I only ask for prawns as I don't eat the former.  The sprig of mint leaves lifts the flavour of the delicious curry.  I would usually go and eat it from my favourite stall in Canning Garden each weekend.  The Noodle lady would know what I want the moment she sees me.  Now even her gorgeous looking son (tall, dark and handsome) would help his mum out at the stall during the weekends when he is not attending lectures in college.  Believe me, her son is very gorgeous as he has got the best features from his mixed Chinese-Indian parentage.  That is another reason why I enjoy eating there!  Kee! Kee! Kee!

No comments: