Tuesday 29 December 2009

HOW ROMANTIC!!!

I was attending a meeting with a few of the teachers in SMK Seri Puteri this morning when one of my colleagues, Thiru, got a call from the office telling her that there was a delivery from the florist for her. When she came back to the meeting room with her bouquet of rose from her husband, I was ENVIOUS.
See the happiness emanating from my friend's face. Believe me, most ladies love getting flowers from their loved ones.
My friend, Thiru, and her husband were born in the year of the Ox and Rat respectively. And as far as Chinese astrology is concerned the pairing of these two Zodiacs is highly compatible.
My happy friend posing happily with her flowers from "Her Destiny".
The envious onlooker posing happily with my friend's bouquet. Well! At least I got to hold the flowers for a while.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog with nice picture of yourself along with the flower bouquet looking cool :) It was nice going through your blog. Iflorist.co.uk

Miss Cheah said...

Thanks.