Sunday 25 October 2009

TRYING TO BE CUTE?

I bought this face mask at a departmental store this weekend. Isn't it cute? You must be wondering whether I started wearing the mask again because I wanted to show it off, right? Well, this is not the case. You see, Sharveen had a bad flu last week and somehow I contacted the virus from him. On Friday I was beginning to shiver and felt very tired. Then other symptoms like a heavy head and stuffy nose kicked in. I had to take medication and also slept a lot. Unfortunately, my mum and aunt also got the virus from me and they too did not feel well. So I bought the mask to wear so that I would not infect other people. There is this message from the Ministry of Health that keeps reminding people to wear a face mask should they have the flu. See I am not trying to be cute but am actually practising civic consciousness.

No comments: