Sunday 25 October 2009

CHOOSING A LUCKY COLOUR FOR YOUR CAR


When I ordered my Toyota Vios last year, I knew exactly what colour I wanted for the car. I actually did not choose it according to Feng Shui specifications but rather I liked that colour for my car.
Do you know that we can use Feng Shui to choose a colour for our car that will bring wealth and success or a car that is suitable for the family? Well, that is what some Feng Shui enthusiasts say. They could be right but personally I will go with what I fancy.

To choose a lucky colour for your car based on Feng Shui, you must first find your Kua number by clicking here.

Kua number: 1
Colours for wealth and success: green, purple
Family colours: red, purple, burgundy

Kua number: 2
Colours for wealth and success: yellow, brown, beige
Family colours: silver, gold, white, pearl

Kua number: 3
Colours for wealth and success: red, pink, burgundy
Family colours: green, apple green

Kua number: 4
Colours for wealth and success: blue, black, purple
Family colours: dark green, brown

Kua number: 5
Colours for wealth and success: yellow, brown, beige
Family colours: gray, silver, gold, white

Kua number: 6
Colours for wealth and success: gray, silver, white
Family colours: yellow, brown, beige

Kua number: 7
Colours for wealth and success: gold, sivler, white/pearl
Family colours: yellow, brown, beige

Kua number: 8
Colours for wealth and success: yellow, brown, beige
Family colours: gold, silver, gray, white

Kua number: 9
Colours for wealth and success: dark green, brown
Family colours: blue, black, purple

Reference: The Feng Shui and Astrology Tabloid, Vol 13. 1st Oct 2009

No comments: