Wednesday 7 October 2009

MIGRAINE


I had a bad migraine in the morning. It was so bad that I had to get Kamariah to drive me to school since I was feeling nauseous as well. When I reached school, the other teachers and staff were kind enough to help me out by doing my work for the day.
Since today is Wednesday, we had to sell Herbal drinks as a resource centre activity. Thank goodness, itt wasn't my turn to prepare the herbs but then I had to sell the drinks during recess time. Luckily Roslina (pictured with me) and my library assistant took charge and I was able to sit back and rest.
What triggered the migraine attack? I think it is most probably because of my new glasses. The power has been increased and I guess my eyes are taking time to readjust. However, Haji Hasnin insists that my aches because I have been at the computer for too long.

No comments: