Sunday 19 July 2009

NOT RESTING IN PEACE.


My heart goes out to the three children of the late Michael Jackson and I am sure there are many ladies out there who would feel the same. Having lost their loving father at a very young age is already a very sad situation but these children have to be subjected to people questioning if they are really the genetic offsprings of MJ. Then there is news that their biological mother wants them back and will be going to court to fight for the rights to have them.
Can't people respect a dead man's wish for his children to be with their grandmother? If not let Diana Ross be their guardian. By the way, my mum and I think the youngest child looks a lot like Michael Jackson. Wouldn't it be really funny if all three were borne of the loins of the King of Pop. Michael Jackson may be dead but I don't think he is really resting in peace.

No comments: