Sunday 19 July 2009

APPARITION


The house above is just a few doors away from my house in Ipoh. It is up for sale but so far there are no takers. Previously a Chinese contractor, his wife and brother lived there for about a year but they moved out at the beginning of the year. They are now renting a house in the same housing area.
By chance my mum and I met up with the contractor at my Aunt May's house. He was doing some renovation for her neighbour and she had called him over to give an estimation for some repairs she needed to be done on her house. To cut a long story short, my mum asked him if he had felt anything eerie in the house while he stayed there and he said yes. You see, both my mum and I knew that a man had died in that house when the owner of the house had asked him to do some repair work. The man had climbed up the roof and had accidentally fallen to his death there. After that the owners had moved out and rented the house to the contractor. The man told us that he, his wife and brother had seen the apparition of a man moving about in the kitchen. Also their dog kept howling in the middle of the night. Spooky, isn't it?

No comments: