Monday 15 June 2009

I'M ENVIOUS

US President Barack Obama hands out a hand written excuse to a school girl for her teacher during a town hall meeting at the Southwest High School in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The girl's father said she was missing class at school to attend the meeting and Obama obliged by writing a note of absence.(AFP/Jewel Samad)
If I were the little girl's teacher receiving the note from President Obama, I would frame the note. Such a charming man, the 44th President of the United States.
If the Prime Minister of Malaysia were to come for a meeting with the town people, I'd most certainly ask permission from the principal to bring my whole class to watch him speak as I feel that the experience would be a more precious experience than the normal classroom lesson.

No comments: