Tuesday 30 June 2009

CHILDREN OF THE KING OF POP

Prince I, Paris and Prince II
Recent photo of Paris and Prince Michael I
Michael with his three children when they were much younger


Last week the Web was abuzz with the news of King Michael's death. The latest news is that of the his family wish to take control of his estate and also have custody of his children. They all look so lovely and from the last picture, I can see that Michael looked every inch the loving dad to his children. There had been questions of whether he was the real biological father but to me it doesn't really matter whether the children are from his loins. What matters is the courage he had to raise them and to give them his love and protection. So Prince I & II and Paris are the children of the King of Pop.

Picture sources:

No comments: