Friday 26 September 2008

COOKIES GALORE



I had gone to the confectionary shop in Sitiawan yesterday afternoon to buy some cookies to give to the orphans. The cookies sold at this shop are reasonably priced, actually I think the prices are much lower than most places.
There were so many different types of cookies to choose from that I had a hard time to decide. Sharveen who went with me was also drooling when he looked at all the delicious biscuits dipped in chocolate. My favourite is the jam tart and not those covered with chocolate. Do you know that I once worked part-time in a chocolate factory in England and never had the urge to try the chocolates there. Why? Chocolates trigger off migraine attacks for me.
Anyway, I hope the children liked the titbits and cookies that I bought for them.

No comments: