Monday 25 August 2008

TIRED BUT HAPPY




You can see a very tired looking me in the above photographs. My students and I reached school at around 4.30 p.m. after our trip to Taiping and I just had to stop by the guard house to give Kelabu, the feline, a cuddle. I saw her sitting on the steps when I was driving out and couldn't resist paying her a visit. By the looks of it, she has fully recovered.
I am very tired but happy and contented as I learnt a lot during the trip and couldn't wait to go back home to download all the photographs that I took (a total of 590) and then to post them in the school blog to share with my other students and colleagues. Of course, being able to play with Kelabu made me feel relaxed and rejuvenated and that is why I was able to blog from 6.30 a.m. until now.

No comments: