Thursday 21 August 2008

SHY TO SEEK DIVINE HELP


I along with some of my colleagues sat for a test on professionalism in education this morning. Honestly speaking, I was not prepared for the two papers that I sat for. I only managed to do a bit of reading on them.
When I was on my way to the examination centre this morning, I passed by two temples but I did not stop as I felt embarassed to go and ask for divine intervention when I have not done much in terms of preparation and studying. After all, I am a firm believer in the adage, "God will not help those who will not help themselves". In my case, I could not bring myself to face the deities and ask their blessings since I have not done much. So now the results of my tests will truly lie on my thinking and reasoning skills.

No comments: