Saturday 23 August 2008

I WANNA GO VISIT

Alishan sacred tree
Tallest post office in Taiwan
2,000 year old tree

Recently, I watched a Taiwanese Drama called "Wish to see you again" and in one episode, the leading characters went on holiday in Alishan, one of the famed hills and tourist resorts of Taiwan. On that hill, the main characters visited the tallest post office in Taiwan (全台最高的郵局). The female character mentioned that the place looked more like a temple than a post office and I agree with her. If I ever have a chance to visit Taiwan, I'll make sure I go there and send lots of postcards to my friends and relatives like what the characters in the drama did.

Another place they visited was the Alishan Forest Recreation area and the attractions featured there were the (阿里山上的千歲檜) 2,000 year old tree and (放倒的阿里山神木) Downed Sacred Tree at Alishan Forest Railway Sacred Tree Station. The place sure looks interesting and so I wanna go visit... Visiting such a place would surely make me very happy. But ...when???

SOURCE OF PHOTOGRAPHS:

No comments: