Friday 15 August 2008

HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR KUA NUMBER



My friend, Eric, wanted me to do a blog about Kua numbers and I am obliging him here as he gave me a brooch set as a present today. Coincidentally, one of my colleagues, Puan Shamiza, also gave me a brooch set today. Imagine, getting presents from two different people but the same type of present. Wah! Can go try my luck at buying the pool numbers for brooches. Heh! Heh! Anyway, here is a write-up on Kua numbers and how to calculate them.

WHAT ARE KUA NUMBERS?

Different people have different energy needs. According to Flying Stars Feng Shui, there are two feng shui "energy" groups: East and West group. We are either one or the other according to our feng shui Kua number.

The East Group Kua numbers are 1, 3, 4 and 9.
The West Group Kua numbers are 2, 6, 7 and 8.

HOW TO CALCULATE OUR KUA NUMBERS MANUALLY

Here is a simple method to find your Kua number.
  1. Take the last two numbers of the year you were born and add them together.

  2. Reduce them down to a single digit. For example if you were born in 1975 then you take the 75; 7+5=12; 1+2=3.

  3. If your are MALE - take the single digit and subtract it from 10. Example: 1975 - single number of 3; 10-3=7. The Kua number is 7.

  4. If you are a FEMALE - take the single digit and add 5. Using the 1975 single number of 3; 3+5=8. The Kua number is 8.

Understand? I am sure you can.

To find out which are the auspicious and inauspicious directions for each Kua number, please click here.

No comments: