Monday 31 March 2008

NEW CARS





The people at Toyota Sitiawan must be grinning from ear to ear as two more teachers from my school took delivery of their Toyotas over the weekend. Puan Hashita (the one in blue) bought a Toyota Rush and Puan Rosmawati (second last picture) ordered a Toyota Vios G model. Another teacher in my school says that she will be going to book a Vios soon.
I think the people at Toyota must put up our three pictures with the cars in the Toyota showroom. Last time when I was there, I still could not find my photo there. They must take down the old photos and put up the new ones. I hope the Toyota liason officer is reading this and will act promptly.

1 comment:

luckyzy said...

Wahhh.. so many teachers from ur school hv bought toyota. Good!Haha.. anymore? Can recommend some to me.. lol. Regarding the photo post in on the board in our showroom. Actually I oso weird coz it not update long time ago. Hmmmp.. I will ask my CRE Mr.Azlan about tis. Should update and put all customer photo up.