Friday 7 March 2008

POSITIVE ENERGY











I decided that I have to psyche myself to become happy when I went to get my new car. In Feng Shui, we are taught to put on happy faces when we move into a new house or building. Similarly, when we are about to get the keys to our new car, we too have to do so happily. This is so as to create a yang atmosphere and the positive energy will bring auspice to our new vehicle.
Anyway, Su, who sold me the car, left a comment in this blog and explained in detail why I failed to get the number AGJ 1010. He also apologised for the matter and he gave me some happy news. I was told that I got more deductions for the car. Anyway, my friends, Pn Kamariah and Lai Yoong told me that they liked the car number AGJ 5851 better.
The service I got today was good and Su taught me how to drive the automatic car. Before this the model that I drove was a manual one. He also showed me how to operate certain gadgets the car had and showed me the tools in the car. Finally, to clear the negative energies of yesterday, I invited my friends and Su to a meal at MacDonalds. Well, we made sure we talked about happy topics and the conversation was light and friendly.


Tomorrow, I will send my car to the temple for the blessing ceremony. Will blog more about this then.

1 comment:

luckyzy said...

Hi.. Su here.
Feel so happy when view tis post, looks like everything had settle. But for something I think is just a beginning, it's my after sales service. I hope that you are happy to owned the car, and hope that "it" will bring you begin the new journey. Anything, call me. Anytime, anywhere at your service.(Within M'sia only lah!!!)lol..

Z-Y/Su - Toyota Sitiawan