Friday 29 February 2008

THE PRIVILEGE OF LADIES


I had been uploading pictures from my camera, editing and then posting them on to my school blog for 7 straight hours. The pictures above were taken at around 5.45 p.m. on the 28th of January after my school sports was over and I was about to leave my school. My two colleagues stopped me and they wanted to take my picture as they said that it was their turn to do so since I was taking pictures for the entire duration.
It is now 1.35 a.m. and the date is 29th of February, 2008. This day only occurs once in every four years and in western culture there is something referred to as the privilege of ladies whereby single ladies are given the privilege of proposing to their boyfriends on this day.
Let me see, what I shall do? Hmmmm..... first, I shall go and get some beauty sleep and then I will do the thinking when I wake up. From the pictures I look so tired then. Now, I am more tired and look even worse.

No comments: