Sunday 30 December 2007

FENG SHUI UPDATE


It is the time of the year when there is a change in the orientation of the stars according to the Flying Star Feng Shui which means it is time to do a feng shui update. The Chinese have a saying that the Feng Shui take turns to change. One year, one sector might be very lucky and then the next year, that same position will be very unlucky. This is best exemplified by the south sector. In the year of the Pig, south is very lucky but in the year of the Rat, it is badly afflicted. I will be figuring out how to update the feng shui for my mum's house as I want to make sure that she is well protected. Don't worry, I'll be sharing my experience with you here after I have done it and also share with you what I have found to counter the badly affected sectors and also how to enhance the good ones.

No comments: