Monday 31 March 2014

MY NEPHEW'S WORK

The articles posted here were published in Saturday's Malay Mail. Why are they so special? My nephew Jeremy KC Tan is the writer. One of the articles was on the centre spread which is on computer gaming which is what he writes most about.  He also does articles on IT hardware.  You can see the proud aunt holding up one of the articles.
Jeremy who graduated from Taylor's University with a degree in Multimedia last year is working as a freelance writer at the moment.  At 23, Jeremy is still young and I told him to get as much experience as he can in the field of journalism.  From a young age, this nephew of mine has a great love for writing (like his aunt.  Ahem!).  Hopefully, some day I will be able to brag about a novel written by him.  But we need to give him time. He really has a way with words and I have read some of the stories that he has written.  Believe me, they are good.
 



No comments: