Thursday 2 January 2014

POOI FLOWER GARDEN

Visiting Brother Lek's nursery is one of my weekly activities.  Even if I don't buy any plants I'd go and have a look at what new plants he has.  He just acquire this place less than half a year ago and is still working on getting it organised.  He told me that the name of his nursery is Pooi Flower Garden.  I asked him why Flower Garden and not Nursery and his answer was that most of his competitors named theirs nurseries and so he decided to defer.

Brother Lek helping me to change a plant that I bought from the polybag into a pot.


My aunt bought two pots of orchids. Lai Yoong helped her to choose.

Brother Lek told me that he has his work cut out for him.  He needs more time to build more racks and also to arrange and organise the plants in his flower garden.

No comments: