Monday 30 December 2013

CLOSING DOWN SALES


 When I attended the Feng Shui Spectacular by Master Jason Eng on 15 December 2013, he made an announcement about closing down the retail part of the Ipoh WOFs boutique at the end of the talk.  Jason said that it was his wife who was in-charge of the running of the Ipoh branch but her health hadn't been good and the doctor has advised her to not take on too much work.  It seems that she underwent an operation for a brain tumour but her health is still not that good.  Furthermore, Danny has also resigned as he wants to start his own business.
Jason also announced that they will be selling the goods at the store at discounted prices from 10%to 70%.  That was why I went to buy some of the Feng Shui cures and activators for myself, my friends and family members.  It sure is sad that I can't go there any more after January 2014.
Below are pictures of me happily posing with the Feng Shui products.  Chris (the one in the first picture) took the pictures for me.






No comments: