Friday 18 October 2013

HEALTHY DINNER



After getting the results of my latest blood test, the reading for the bad cholesterol is 6.2.  Thank goodness, the consultant at the lab told me that my good cholesterol was equally high and was able to offset the bad.  However, she told me to try lower the bad cholesterol.
I am now guessing the 9 days of eating the Chinese vegetarian food might be the culprit as prior to that I took a cholesterol test and the reading was 3.95.  For those who are not sure, Chinese vegetarian food has a lot of gluten based products and are also very oily.  Another thing is I ate curry almost every other day which is not good as the curry has coconut milk.
I have gone back to taking the foods that are good for my health.  I am eating lots of salads and also fish like, salmon, tuna and sardines.
You can see what I had for dinner a few days ago - a bowl of garden salads and grilled fish with baked potatoes.

No comments: