Friday 5 July 2013

CORDONED OFF FOR SAFETY REASONS


The pictures above were taken after the workers had already cleared half of mess

I will be really busy in the weeks ahead as part of the Herb Garden was damaged by branches of a conifer tree that had snapped. Quite a number of plants were damaged and a few could not be saved.  The workers had worked for three days to clear the mess but then there are more branches from 2 trees that appear to be on the verge of breaking off as well.  That was why the area was cordoned off.
I need to discuss the matter with the college director to see what can be done.  To cut down one such tree is quite expensive.  
Believe me, I am really upset about the damage to the place and the plants.  Aiyah!  This has to happen when my dog is critically ill.  Sooo sad ...





No comments: