Saturday 9 March 2013

'ONE BILLION RISING' FLASH MOB AT THE BODY SHOP AT MANJUNG AEON

Yesterday evening I witnessed a Flash Mob outside The Body Shop at Manjung Aeon. This FLASH MOB was organised by The Body Shop in support of One Billion Rising - A Global dance movement with an aim to end violence against women and girls everywhere.  What was special about yesterday was that it also happened to be "Women's Day".
How did I get to know about it?  Well, my friend Lai Yoong happened to be one of the participants.  She and 25 other members of her club were invited to take part.
Here you see me waiting outside The Body Shop before the Flash Mob started at 6.30 p.m.
 Lai Yoong and I
 Here the dancing had just started


 Lai Yoong showing her sleek dance moves






A group photo of those who took part in the Flash Mob


No comments: