Tuesday 29 January 2013

REORGANISED GARDEN


I was very busy last year and as a result my garden at home became neglected.  As I could not resist buying plants, the pots of plants that I had were making the place look crowded.  To make matters worse, I did not have enough stands for the pots and just placed them together at one corner.  When it rained the soil from the pots flowed out and the whole place was messy.  Also a few pots of plant were either dead or almost there.
Now as a practitioner of Feng Shui, I knew this was not good as an untidy garden can drain the healthy Qi that enters my house.  After all in feng shui terms, a healthy garden means, quite simply, a healthy life.  
So I went and bought a new flower stand that could hold 9 pots of plants and then started work on making my garden healthy again.  I threw away the dead plants and replanted those that could be saved.  I also brought a few pots back to the college Herb Garden to lessen the number. After that I got to work cleaning the place.  You can see the results of my effort above.  What do you think?

No comments: