Sunday 2 December 2012

SANTA, THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS


My friend Haji Hasnin teases me about wearing the same old clothes over and over again.  The only things I seem to keep buying are cameras.  Yeah! CAMERAS.  Since small I have been fascinated by them.  And now the latest In-Camera that has caught my fancy is the Samsung Galaxy Camera  This is an Android-powered camera which carries the tagline, “Camera, Reborn”.
Here are some of the specifications which made me go gaga over this phone.
  •  the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system
  • Wi-Fi connectivity.  
  • 16-megapixel Backside Illumination CMOS sensor
  • 21x super long zoom lens. 
  • A 1.4GHz quad-core processor drives the Galaxy Camera forward
  • 8GB of internal memory which can be further augmented by another 64GB 
  • HDMI 1.4, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS support
  • Price: RM1899
Santa, if you really exist.  I want a Samsung Galaxy Camera for Christmas.

To find out more about my dream camera, click this LINK.

No comments: