Wednesday 5 December 2012

ATTEMPTED CAR THEFT



While I was sleeping soundly in the early hours of Monday morning, I was rudely awakened by the blaring sound of my car alarm.  I jumped out of bed, opened the front door to see what was up.  No one was outside.  Huh! I thought to myself that the car alarm must have gone haywire and quickly took my control to disarm it.
It was only the morning after that I realised that someone had tried to prise open my car door as I noticed marks on the door.  Oh! Oh!  That meant that a car thief must have tried to break open my door but was scared away by the car alarm.  Realising the gravity of the situation, I promptly went to the nearest police station to make a report.  As nothing was stolen, the police man on duty told me to request for extra patrol duty at night.

No comments: