Tuesday 27 November 2012

WESTERN FOOD

Though both my parents are no longer with me in this world, I still go back to Ipoh during the weekends as my house is there.  Once a week I spend time housekeeping, gardening and spending time with my dog, Angel.  During weekdays, my neighbours help me to feed the dog and also water the plants.  My brother-in-law will also check on the house. When my nephew, Jeremy, is back in Ipoh, he'll stay there.
Besides that, I also spend time with my Aunt Linda. She tells me she is living on bonus time and that the Lord can call her back any time and so while she is still here, I make sure that I see her often.  
Last weekend, we had our meal at Pizza Hut.  We wanted something western as we had Chinese food on Saturday.  
 Prawn Olio is one of my favourite spaghetti dishes as I love the garlicky taste.  Aunt Linda loves it too.
 Aunt Linda is enjoying the salad.  She says it is healthy.
Both of us love dipping the bread sticks into the mushroom soup.
I know that Tempura prawns is of Japanese origin and not western but I love them.  My friends, I may not have lots and lots of money but I know how to enjoy the little pleasure of life.

No comments: