Monday 5 November 2012

PRAYERS FOR MY STUDENTS' EXAMINATION SUCCESS


Yesterday morning, I went  for prayers at the Tung Wah Tung Cave temple.  I had gone there to pray for my Form 5 students who would be sitting for their SPM examinations.  Last Friday, the boys and girls whom I teach had come to ask for blessings from me and that they said to pray for their success.  Since I had made a promise, I intended to fulfil it by going to my favourite temple, the one dedicated to the Jade Emperor.
It had been more than a month since my last visit and I was pleasantly surprised.  the two stone pillars with dragons encircling it were completed and they looked magnificent.  In awe, I hugged one of the pillars when I reached the temple.  I also noticed that the paintings, walls and railings had also been given a new coat of paint.  The temple committee had done good with the contributions from the devotees.



















No comments: