Thursday 1 November 2012

ME BEING INTERVIEWED FOR CAPITAL TV











I was involved with a motivation camp for the students at Virgo Batik Resort from Monday to Wednesday.  It was on the third and final day that a crew from Capital TV came to interview the guests at the resort about what they expected when staying at a resort.
Guess what?  They interviewed me.  Yeah!  Though it was only for about 30 seconds, it was still an interesting experience.  Besides me, Haji Hasnin was also interviewed.
Actually I had not heard of Capital TV until yesterday.  After I got back home I did a quick search on the Internet and found that Capital TV was a new business and finance channel which debuted in 2011 but it was only exclusive to Telekom Malaysia Bhd's (TM) Unifi subscribers.
To learn more about Capital TV, click this LINK and this LINK.

No comments: