Tuesday 18 September 2012

HERBAL REMEDY FOR GETTING RID OF STOMACH GAS


During the month of Syawal, I have been eating a lot of lemang and ketupat palas which were made from glutinous rice.  Due to my overindulgence, there has been an accumulation of gas in my stomach.  Now this has been causing me a bit of discomfort and I have been trying my darndest to expel the gas.  I have achieved a bit of results as my tummy feels a bit less bloated.
There is one herbal cure which involves using ginger and lemons that I will be using.  One needs to cut a few slices of ginger and soak them in lemon juice before chewing on them after meals.  It seems that after a while the stomach gas will be cured. .

2 comments:

ennie said...

someone recommended me to dispel cough, pure sugar cane water boiled in few slices of ginger. can't remember if cough getting lighter or not but i experienced gas being drawn out. keep on burped & burped, after that wah.. so relief

Miss Cheah said...

Thanks. I will give it a try.