Wednesday 1 August 2012

MUST HAVE A DINING TABLE AT HOME


My late mother liked to watch TV while she was having her lunch or dinner and so to her there was no need for a dining table.  She moved her old dining table to the hall and used it for putting her Feng Shui items. All she had in the dining hall were two small foldable tables to put her biscuits, medicine and other stuff. So there was no proper dining table. Now this is not good as the dining room or kitchen table directly relates to the abundance in our life, as well as our health.  The absence of the dining table had indirectly affected her health and also perhaps my wealth luck and income.
That was why I bought a new dining table set for my house last weekend.  Being rather kiasu (afraid to lose out to others), I wanted to protect my career and wealth luck.  After all, I have no children to take care of me in my golden years and am solely dependant on myself.

No comments: