Wednesday 25 July 2012

TRIMMED LAWN

A week before my mum died, I had the gardener go and cut the grass in my house in Ipoh.  At that time the grass had not been cut for three months and was very long. It was a lucky thing as it would be rather awkward to get people to cut the grass before the coffin carrying my mum's body was brought back to the house.
Last weekend, I got the gardeners to come again. It had been 6 weeks since the grass was last cut.  I had to make sure that the garden is neat an tidy as an unkempt garden is bad for the occupants of the house as it destroy the existing good feng shui of the house and drains away energy.




What one has to remember is to keep the garden neat and tidy and make it attractive and pleasing to anyone who looks at it.  This will generate positive effects on the house and the occupants.

No comments: