Tuesday 24 July 2012

RAMADAN BAZAAR NEAR MANJUNG STADIUM

 Here I am at the start of my happy walk along the Ramadan Bazaar outside the Manjung Stadium.
 I went at around 4.30 p.m. and so not all the stalls were opened.  5 o'clock would be the best time as all the stores would be open and it would not be too crowded.  The crowd would thicken after 6 p.m.
Today I only wanted to buy dessert and a drink as I was going to tapau (takeway food) home cooked food from a good cook.
 Taufu stuffed with cucumber and bean sprouts and eaten with either peanut sauce or chilli sauce.  I bought 1 for RM1.
 Fruit agar-agar was another of my purchase.  One piece costs 40 sen and I got two of those.
 Look at the lovely pattern of the uncut tray of agar-agar.
 Two colourful trays of agar-agar

 A selection of agar-agar to choose from.
 Different types of kerabu
 Kerabu
 Kuih-muih

 Serunding (Meat floss)
 Coconut shake
 Curry-puffs
 Laksa
 Rice with Ayam Masak merah
 Sweet snacks



 Preparing barbecued fish


No comments: