Friday 27 April 2012

MY HIGH MAINTENANCE BOYFRIEND



I refer to my car as my Boyfriend.  There are some men who'd refer to theirs as their girlfriends or second wives.  As my good friends know, I am a terrible driver.  I wait ages to move my car at an intersection when there are no traffic lights and would drive quite slowly at times.  Worse, I am bad at directions.
Furthermore, this Girlfriend has never been gentle with her Boyfriend and that is why there are scratches here and there.
To make it up to my Vios, I send it for regular service at the Toyota Service Centre.  Yesterday's service was a major one and it set me back RM937.  The mechanics changed quite a bit of things and did a lot of adjustments and alignment since my darling had done more than 83,000 kilometres on the road. Hmm ... this boyfriend of mine is high maintenance!  But I love my Vios very much and don't mind paying to maintain it.
The pictures above were taken by Vani, the service receptionist at Toyota.  I sent my boyfriend at 8.30 in the morning and picked it up only at 5.30 in the evening.  You can see my darling smiling happily and brightly after being given tender loving care and also a good wash and vacuum.

2 comments:

Eshani said...

your boyfriend is very handsome.....!! Nice car!!!

Miss Cheah said...

Thanks!