Sunday 29 April 2012

ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT

 My blood pressure shot up on Friday and I started getting a headache in the afternoon. Even after I took Panadol Active Fast, I felt light headed. The pain came back on Saturday morning and persisted even after taking medication. I was experiencing some breathing difficulty and felt tired.  Oh oh, I was displaying symptoms of high blood pressure or hypertension. By afternoon, I knew I had to go back to Sitiawan and get Uncle Cheung to give me a massage.  He uses acupressure to treat his patients.
When I reached his house, the car clock was showing 6.57 p.m. and Uncle Cheung would call it a day at 7.00 p.m.  Luckily for me, I called him earlier and pleaded with him to help me.  I had to wait in his garden while he finished his dinner before treating me.
As you can see from the pictures above, Uncle Cheung has a Herb Garden in which he has planted herbs that he uses to make his massage oil and also medication.  As usual, my headache and light headedness was gone after a session with him.  That is why I was willing to drive a 100 kilometres back to Sitiawan for the treatment.
By the way being in the Herb Garden had given me a Chi recharge and that made my recovery even faster.

















No comments: