Thursday 9 February 2012

DINNER DATE WITH AMIR







Last week, I told Amir that I would be giving a dinner treat to him and his dad plus Auntie Lai Yoong on Wednesday.  Well, yesterday at around 4.00 p.m. I got a call from Amir.  He said,"Auntie Li Na, my Papa is sick but I want to go out for dinner with you.  So can you come fetch me from my house?"  I told him, of course I'd pick him up from his house.
When Lai Yoong and I reached their house, Amir was already waiting for us.  I also managed to persuade his Papa to join us.  He did look sick as he had an asthma attack but then I told him that he better have some food and since I was driving it would be okay.
We went to the City Kopitiam for our meal.  My young dinner date ordered honeyed prawns, mushroom soup and iced tea.  Actually, his dad told me Amir wasn't feeling too well either as he had a bad case of rashes as a result of an allergic reaction. However, he still wanted to go out with Lai Yoong and me.  Gosh!  I am truly flattered.

No comments: