Thursday 9 February 2012

A DAY FILLED WITH ACTIVITIES

Yesterday was a day filled with lots and lots of activities for me.  Early in the morning, I had already started taking photographs for the ID cards for my colleagues.  Then I had to relief one class.  Later, I assisted Daniel during his photography session.  As can be seen, he brought along all the gadgets to take better pictures.  



 I also took time to go with Kama to the book store to look for some books as gifts for the students who had  excelled during the final examinations last year. We later went to another book store to buy stationery for the library.  In between, I went to the Signboard making company to check on the World Map sign that we have ordered for the library.

Towards the end of the day, Daniel taught me how to enter some data for the photographs that we had taken of our colleagues.  Now, that was how jam packed with activities my day was.

No comments: