Sunday 1 January 2012

ME AND MY COCA COLA LIGHT


I have a fondness for drinking Coca Cola Light and would usually keep a can or two in my fridge all the time. I dare not drink the original Coke as it contains too much sugar. This type of Coke is sugarless I read that Coca Cola Light or Diet Coke is not that good for ones health. It seems that Diet Coke wreaks havoc on ones body. Not only do you miss out on nutrients from real sugars that might be beneficial, but you also load your body with toxic ingredients that work against you. Diet Coke triggers an insulin spike which blocks your ability to burn fat, and it has an acidic pH value (Diet Soda pH 2.5) which can cause an imbalance and lead to serious health issues. Sounds scary, doesn't it?  But then I still won't give up on my Coca Cola Light.   Perhaps, I might just drink less.

No comments: