Sunday 1 January 2012

CELEBRATING JERRY YAN'S BIRTHDAY BY DOING CHARITY

A couple of days ago, I posted articles about the generosity of two South Korean stars. On the first day of the new year, I would like to post an article about the good deeds done by fans of Taiwanese super idol, Jerry Yan to celebrate his birthday. Two of the charitable deeds was the building of a school and a hostel for the needy. If my memory serves me, I recall Jerry requesting his fans to do charity work instead of giving him presents for his birthday.  Now, this is one idol that the young ones can look up to.  He has even earned the admiration of this not so young fan.
Did I mention that Jerry was born on 1st January, 1977?  That means today is his 35th birthday.  As he has legions of fans, the amount of good work they are inspired to do in his honour would be quite a bit.  Now that is a good way to start a new year.

Here is the LINK to an article on the good work done by some of his fans as a gift to Jerry.

Jerry Yan fans build primary school hostel for Jerry’s 35th birthday

No comments: